Monday 2 October 2017

What/where knows you best?

0


"No one knows me like the piano in my mother's home
You would show me I had something some people call a soul
And you dropped out the sky, oh you arrived when I was three years old
No one knows me like the piano in my mother's home"
Sampha- (No One Knows Me) Like The Piano


Here's a prompt for your drama classes; for helping students get to know each other, for an autobiographical generating task.

What or where knows you best?

Is it a musical instrument that you've poured your soul into? Maybe a stage you've performed on a hundred times? Or it's your bedroom or garden or favourite place to hang out?

Present this space or object to the group. Present it without words. Reproduce a singular moment that occurred in that space/with that object.

^^^

For me, it's these back woods behind my childhood home and probably in the branches of one particular tree. So many memories made there and so many defining moments...




0 comments :

Post a Comment